storesurvey.riteaid.com – Rite Aid believes in serving its customers with their best services; hence Rite Aid pharmacy conducts the Rite Aid Survey. Medicines are necessities in our life, and you probably visit the Rite Aid Pharmacy regularly. But this time, you actually can win $1000 with your next purchase from Rite Aid Pharmacy. Sounds interesting, right? This can be possible if you take the Rite Aid Survey.
Rite Aid believes in a committed relationship with their customers, and your honest feedback helps them to serve you better with their services. While you take out time from your busy schedule to provide honest feedback to them, they understand it and gives you the opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes and get a chance to win $1000 or $100 cash prizes every month.
This post will guide you through the eligibility criteria, requirements for taking the survey, and how you can participate in the survey and earn the grand prizes. We will also guide you through the process of entering the sweepstakes without a purchase.
So, let’s dive in and check the process in details:
Before we move into the eligibility criteria and the survey details, let’s check the survey rewards and prizes.
Survey Prizes and Rewards:
- You get the chance to win $1000, which is awarded to any one of the lucky participants each month.
- The first prize is $100, which is awarded to 10 lucky winners every month.
Prize Details and Entry Limit Criteria
- You can enter the sweepstakes three times per month with the online entry and unlimited entries via the Mail-in entry.
- New winners are chosen every month, so make sure you keep participating in the survey and enter the sweepstakes regularly to increase your chances of winning.
Well, the rewards and their rules are quite clear to you right now. Hence let’s move forward with the survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria.
Survey Rules & Requirements
- The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty United States.
- You should have proper access to the internet and an electronic device like a laptop, cellphone, or computer to participate in Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey; a stable, genuine internet connection is recommended.
- If you are less than 18 years, you won’t be able to take this survey.
- You need the purchase receipt to participate in the survey, so make sure you purchase any item from Rite Aid to participate in the survey; an alternative option is also available; we will check it later.
- It will help if you at least possess a basic knowledge of English or Spanish as the Rite Aid Customer survey is not available in any other language.
- You will require a valid email ID to send the coupons to you at your email address.
- All the requisite taxes that are to be paid after winning the rewards are the winner’s responsibility.
- No employee working at Rite Aid and their immediate family members or agents cannot participate in the survey.
- They are allowed three online survey entries per month, and there is no limit for mail-in entries.
- You should take the survey within 14 days of the purchase.
- The prize or offer is not transferable in any form.
How to Enter the Survey
- Enter online without a purchase: Rite Aid has a unique way to enter the survey without purchase; it is probably the only sweepstakes that offers such an option. But just be careful that the maximum total entry per period is three, and you can actually enter three items with no purchase as this increases your chance of winning. For this, follow the survey steps.
- Log onto https://riteaid.az1.qualtrics.com/
- Fill out the survey questions and enter your personal details.
- Enter via mail without purchase: You can also enter their sweepstakes by mail, and that too without purchase. Make sure you use a postcard with the appropriate size where you will write your personal details like name, address, birth date, phone, and mail it to the following address.
- Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
- The sweepstakes are available unlimited times permail, but you can enter once per postcard.
How to Complete the Survey with a receipt?
Please follow the steps that are listed below, and you would easily be able to complete the survey.
- Step 1: At first, go to any of your nearest Rite Aid and make a purchase; please keep the purchase receipt carefully as it contains the essential survey and your ticket to the grand sweepstake prize.
- Step 2: Then go to your web browser and search for Rite AidCustomer Satisfaction Survey, or you can click on this link https://riteaid.az1.qualtrics.com/
- Step 3: You will land on their home page, where you have to enter details like the Receipt ID. Don’t worry; you will be able to find them on your receipt easily.
- Step 4: Now, after putting on the essential details, press the “Next” arrow button to begin the survey.
- Step 5: After that, you will be required to answer a series of questions where you have to rate or comment on the quality of the product, how efficient the service was provided, cleanliness and hygiene level, and behavior of the support staff. Answer it accordingly.
- Step 6: After all this, correctly enter your personal information like name, Email ID to get the Rite Aid survey coupon code and the chance to enter the sweepstakes and win the $ 1000.Relax, Rite Aid keeps your personal information safe, so you don’t have to worry about your privacy issues.
- Step 7: Voila! You have completed the survey, and you will receive the coupon code on your screen.
- Step 8: Ensure you keep the coupon code safely if you want to avail Rite Aid’s future offers.
- Step 9: To win the cash prize, you must enter the sweepstakes to get the cash.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RATE AND ANSWER HONESTLY AS YOUR OPINION PLAYS A VERY BIG PART IN THEIR FEEDBACK PROCESS. ANSWER IT GENUINELY AS YOUR HONEST OPINION REALLY MATTERS TO THEM.
- Rite Aid Customer Service
- Rite Aid Plenti Customer Service
- Rite Aid Customer Wow
- Rite Aid Employees Complaints
- Rite Aid Review
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is one of the major drug stores on the US East Coast and the third-largest in the USA. It was founded by Alex Grass in 1962 and was the first drug store in Pennsylvania. In later 2015, Walgreens announced that it would acquire Rite Aid, but the deal was not completed due to antitrust regulations. Rite Aid was ranked no 150 in the Fortune 500 list of the USA.
Phone: 1 (800) 748-3243