Now our engineers have built an Upload Manager so filmmakers can upload very large (up to 300GB) movie files, KinoNation is inviting a few filmmakers to submit their films for the limited private beta launch of KinoNation.
These films will form the initial slate of films to be run through our automated Upload-Transcode-Package-Distribute process, and then distributed to multiple video-on-demand platforms, throughout the world.
Films will benefit from the publicity surrounding the beta launch, and the filmmakers involved will help shape the creation of KinoNation.
There’s no cost, no risk, no downside to applying, and plenty of upside.
For your film to be considered, complete the short form below and click APPLY.
Legal Note: submitting this form does not obligate you to participate, does not transfer any rights in your film to KinoNation, and does not obligate KinoNation to select your film.
It’s simply a way for us to assemble a pool of diverse films to test the KinoNation platform — a mix of features and documentaries, across multiple genres and subjects, from all over the world.
For the Private Beta, all of the following elements must be in place to participate:
- feature length narrative or documentary, 40 minutes or longer
- you own or control all video-on-demand rights in the film, including music
- film is in English or has English sub-titles
- film has an IMDb page
- film has a trailer that is available online
- you must be in possession of the final edit source file (e.g. ProRes) and able to upload to KinoNation if your film is selected
- refer to our technical upload specs